- Submission of papers:
February 14th, 2014
- Notification of paper acceptance: May 21, 2014
- Submission of publication-ready papers: June 8, 2014
- Author registration:
June 15, 2014
- Submission of papers:
- RT @rbouqueau: BPG Image format: Fabrice Bellard (QEMU, FFmpeg, etc.) pushes an image format to replace JPEG based on HEVC http://t.co/mX5Z… 10:10:41 AM December 09, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two workshops, by THALES and MathWorks, will be available free to all registered attendees. See http://t.co/1N5b97uSlN for full details. 10:27:06 PM July 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Organizing Team of ICIP2014 is proud to announce the Technical Program for the conference, now available at http://t.co/NzDvr9bnhj 10:00:58 PM July 22, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Friendly reminder: deadline for early registration rates is July 22. http://t.co/0GgJqFM2cZ 02:20:54 PM July 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The ICIP2014 Organizing Team is proud to announce that the official ICIP2014 proceedings are now available in IEEE Xplore.
Slides of the Plenary presentations will soon be available in the Plenaries section.
Photos from the conference are now available here
The winners of the ICIP’14 awards were announced during the banquet on Oct. 29. BEST STUDENT PAPERS Laplacian Object: One-shot Object Detection by Locality Preserving Projection Sujoy Kumar Biswas Peyman Milanfar Null Space Clustering with Applications to Motion Segmentation and … Continue reading
We bring to your attention that the main technical program starts Tuesday, October 28, with a Welcome Ceremony at 8:30 followed by the first plenary presentation at 9:00, both in Amphithéâtre Léonard de Vinci.
We are expecting a record attendance at ICIP this year! Consequently, if you arrive a bit late for the start of the plenaries, you may find that the room (Amphithéatre Léonard de Vinci) is full. We are happy to announce … Continue reading
The Conference4me smartphone app provides you with the most comfortable tool for planning your participation in ICIP 2014. Browse the complete programme directly from your phone or tablet and create your very own agenda on the fly. The app is … Continue reading
The Show and Tell demos will be presented during Wednesday, Oct.29th, in Dickens 5+6 room. Full details are available in the Technical Program.
The schedule for administrative meetings is now available. See Meetings for full details.
Detailed instructions for both lecture and poster presentations are now available to presenting authors. See Presentation Instructions for full details.