- Submission of papers:
February 14th, 2014
- Notification of paper acceptance: May 21, 2014
- Submission of publication-ready papers: June 8, 2014
- Author registration:
June 15, 2014
- Submission of papers:
- An extension (until about mid-June) to the registration deadline is imminent. Please keep checking the conference web site. 05:24:19 PM May 30, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are pleased to announce 3 exciting keynote speakers: Michael Elad, Song-Chun Zhu, and Kari Pulli. More info: https://t.co/Fnw5ZSMpIp 09:32:18 PM May 08, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Final and complete information on the Grand Challenges for ICIP 2017 is now available at https://t.co/LmZmz6SlKz 08:09:19 PM February 03, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- * Full paper and special session submission deadline has been extended to February 7, 2017. We look forward to receiving your submissions! 09:54:22 PM January 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The ICIP2014 Organizing Team is proud to announce that the official ICIP2014 proceedings are now available in IEEE Xplore.
Slides of the Plenary presentations will soon be available in the Plenaries section.
Photos from the conference are now available here
The winners of the ICIP’14 awards were announced during the banquet on Oct. 29. BEST STUDENT PAPERS Laplacian Object: One-shot Object Detection by Locality Preserving Projection Sujoy Kumar Biswas Peyman Milanfar Null Space Clustering with Applications to Motion Segmentation and … Continue reading
We bring to your attention that the main technical program starts Tuesday, October 28, with a Welcome Ceremony at 8:30 followed by the first plenary presentation at 9:00, both in Amphithéâtre Léonard de Vinci.
We are expecting a record attendance at ICIP this year! Consequently, if you arrive a bit late for the start of the plenaries, you may find that the room (Amphithéatre Léonard de Vinci) is full. We are happy to announce … Continue reading
The Conference4me smartphone app provides you with the most comfortable tool for planning your participation in ICIP 2014. Browse the complete programme directly from your phone or tablet and create your very own agenda on the fly. The app is … Continue reading
The Show and Tell demos will be presented during Wednesday, Oct.29th, in Dickens 5+6 room. Full details are available in the Technical Program.
The schedule for administrative meetings is now available. See Meetings for full details.
Detailed instructions for both lecture and poster presentations are now available to presenting authors. See Presentation Instructions for full details.