The registration system is now closed.
Registrations must now be made on site.
|Advance Rate by July 22, 2014||Regular Rate after July 22, 2014|
|IEEE SPS Member||600 €||750 €|
|IEEE Member||750 €||1010 €|
|IEEE Non-Member||1150 €||1350 €|
|Student IEEE SPS Member||350 €||350 €|
|Student IEEE Member||450 €||480 €|
|Student Non-Member||540 €||550 €|
|IEEE Life Member||350 €||400 €|
|Tutorial (each)||150 €||175 €|
|Tutorial—Student||125 €||150 €|
|Banquet Admission||100 €||125 €|
Notes: All fees listed above include 20% VAT—if you are not required to pay the VAT, the fee that you pay will be correspondingly reduced. See Do I Need to Pay VAT? below.
Registration for members, non-members, and students includes:
- Access to all technical sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- One copy of conference proceedings on electronic media (delivered on site)
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception
Each paper must have at least one author registered with full registration (i.e., not student registration) with payment received by the author-registration deadline of June 15, 2014 to avoid being withdrawn from the conference. A single, full registration may cover up to three (3) papers. When registering, please enter the ID number(s) of the paper(s) that you will be covering with your full registration; for the paper ID number, use the 10-digit EDAS Paper ID number (in the form “1569XXXXXX”).
If you are a student who will be presenting a paper, and you are covering that paper with your registration, then you must register at one of the non-student rates. If you are a student member of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), register at the IEEE SPS Member rate; if you are a student member of IEEE (but not of SPS), register at the IEEE Member rate. Otherwise, use the Non-Member rate.
In short, you will need to pay VAT unless you are affiliated with a French company or institution, or other company or institution, that has a French VAT number; you will need to need to provide this French VAT number during the registration process. Otherwise, you will need to pay the 20% VAT; specifically, you will pay VAT if:
- You are an individual person not belonging to any company/institution
- You are affiliated with a non-French company/institution without a French VAT number (EU or not EU)
- You are affiliated with a French company/institution without a French VAT Number
- The conference registration fee does not include tutorials
- The conference registration fee does not include the banquet
- Attendance at tutorials requires registration for the conference
- You must be an IEEE/SPS Member at the time of registration to receive the IEEE/SPS Member discount. Please visit http://www.ieee.org/join for details
- Each attendee must register separately
- Registration payments must be received before the registration deadline for a certain discounted rate to be applied; if payment is not received before the deadline, the next higher rate will be applied
- Student registration must be accompanied by proof of student status (e.g., student ID card); this proof may be uploaded during the registration process
- Single-day conference registration fees are not available
- No reduced or complimentary rates for speakers (contributed or invited), authors, or committee members are available
- Conference sponsors are not permitted to use conference passes included in their own sponsorship packages, or any additional conference passes purchased, for the benefit of presenting authors
- It is not possible to transfer a registration, which is personal. Changes of the name associated with a registration will not be accepted and will be treated as a new registration.
- See the General Terms and Conditions for payment instructions and cancelation and other policies
Participants are requested to familiarize themselves with their own applicable visa requirements well in advance of the conference. Present worldwide security regulations generally result in more stringent visa requirements and associated longer visa processing time. The ICIP 2014 organizers cannot intervene with embassies or consulates on behalf of any participant.
In order to obtain a letter of invitation for visa purposes, contact the Organizing Secretariat directly.
The registration system will close October 19, 2014. After that date, registrations must be made on-site at the conference venue at the Welcome Desk located on Level D of the CNIT conference venue in front of the exhibition area. The Welcome Desk will be open the following hours:
|Monday, October 27||08:00–18:00|
|Tuesday, October 28||08:00–18:00|
|Wednesday, October 29||08:00–18:00|
|Thursday, October 30||08:00–18:00|
You will be able to collect your registration materials, including your name badge, as well as register on-site at the Welcome Desk. Additional USB proceedings (20€), as well as tickets to the banquet (125€), may be purchased at the Welcome Desk. Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to all attendees after the conference.